by Bill Claydon
This is less of an opinion post (I said "less" and never said "not"….read the whole thing) and more for informational purposes. Here’s an email Scott Murphy’s (D-NY 20) office sent out announcing Congressional Field Offices throughout Saratoga County. Stop by if you have questions or concerns to discuss.
Below is an excerpt from the email:
I am writing to let you know that tomorrow -Thursday, October 7th – my staff will be hosting twelve Congressional Field Offices in your area.
Here are the times and locations of the events:
1. Hadley Town Hall, 4 Stony Creek Road in Hadley, from 10:00 to 10:45.
2. Day Town Hall, 1050 North Road in Hadley, from 11:15 to 12:00.
3. Galway Public Library, 5264 Sacandaga Road in Galway, from 3:15 to 4:00.
4. Moreau Town Hall, 61 Hudson Street in South Glens Falls, from 10:00 to 10:45.
5. Saratoga Town Hall, 12 Spring Street in Schuylerville, from 12:15 to 1:00.
6. Mechanicville Public Library, 190 North Main Street in Mechanicville, from 2:00 to 2:45.
7. Halfmoon Town Hall, 2 Halfmoon Town Plaza in Halfmoon, from 3:15 to 4:00.
8. Wilton Town Hall, 22 Travers Road in Gansevoort, from 9:30 to 10:30 AM.
9. Village of Corinth Village Hall, 244 Main Street in Corinth, from 10:45 to 11:45.
10. Greenfield Town Hall, 7 Wilton Road in Greenfield Center, from 12:15 to 1:15.
11. Ballston Town Hall, 323 Charlton Road in Ballston Spa, from 2:45 to 3:45.
12. Round Lake Library, 1 Bayberry Drive in Malta, from 4:00 to 5:00.
My staff will be there to meet with you to discuss your concerns about local issues, what’s going on in Congress, and assist you with any problems you may be having with the federal government.
If you can’t make it this time, please email me, call my office at 581-8247, or check ScottMurphy.house.gov for future event announcements.
Yes, I do have a problem. I have a Congressman who I believe has demonstrated a lack of understanding of the US Constitution via some of his votes, especially for his flip flop vote on ObamaCare. Do you think Murphy’s staff could help me with that problem?
Barstool Eruptions as Public Policy
4 hours ago